Join Legalis’ international team as Project Assistant of our managing director. This is a great opportunity as the successful candidate will have a chance to learn about all of the aspects of recruitment and the legal sector.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Supporting Key Account management for global and regional clients, Coordinating Pan Europe recruitment projects;
- Managing LinkedIn, Xing, Facebook and other accounts and advertising of role specs;
- Handling policies including refreshing policies (Commission, Fee Splits, GDPR, Franchise and Confidentiality Agreements);
- Update roadmaps to ensure greater usability and consistency;
- Support with the handling and entry/process of incoming CV’s;
- Supporting the managing director with other administrative tasks.
- Fluency in verbal and written English;
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365;
- Understanding of social media;
- Great communication skills that involve cohesion, precision, and timeliness of the message transfer;
- Creative organizational skills that make you more adaptable in a work environment and a proactive attitude;
- Ability to work in a team but also individually;
- Self-driven and willing to learn new things;
- You have the ability to work in the EU/hold an EU Residency permit.
Why consider this role?
This role is suitable for both, law and business students. There is an increasing demand for talented young professionals who are able to work in an international and fast-paced environment.
As a law student you will experience the legal world from different angle, learning about practice areas, and the types of firms that dot the landscape from key cities to emerging markets. You will be able to build a valuable network within the legal sector.
As a business student you will be exposed to clients and business development efforts, key account management and profitability on clients and products. You will also gain valuable insight about the backstage of recruiting on B2B market. Furthermore, you will become familiar with different research techniques and approaches that could be used in your burgeoning career.
The duration of the internship is a minimum of 6 months.
This internship is unpaid. We advise candidates to apply for an EU Erasmus + or Leonardo Scholarship.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your resume/CV, motivation letter (in English) and availability date to email@example.com. For an initial confidential discussion regarding this role call +1 (305) 459-3791.
Legalis will respond to all successful applications. If you have not been contacted your application has been unsuccessful. Due to the high volume of CVs received, we are unable to reply to every individual application. If you do not receive a reply for this particular role we’ve advertised, please do not let this deter you from applying for future roles. For more legal career opportunities please visit: https://legalisglobal.com/job-search/
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Your application for a vacancy represented by Legalis, and the corresponding submission of the personal data contained in your CV, implies consent to the dissemination of your personal and professional details for work-finding purposes. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality and your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request