Our client is a renowned law firm in Romania, and they are looking to expand their team with an ambitious lawyer with considerable experience in data protection & privacy.
The ideal candidate should possess an open-minded and team spirited approach, self-motivation, effective communication skills, meticulous attention to detail and a high level of dedication to quality client services. Furthermore, he/she must be committed to continuous learning and professional development.
- Romanian qualification and bar membership
- 3-5 years of experience in data protection & privacy law
- Native Romanian and fluent English skills
- Sector experience (energy, healthcare, pharma, etc.) or experience in other practice areas such as competition, employment, etc. would be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The new member of the team will have the opportunity to collaborate on both local and global high-profile cases.
If you are interested in this great career opportunity, please contact our consultant, Anita Monus for a confidential discussion at [email protected].