Our client, a leading global law firm’s growing employment team has an outstanding opportunity for a talented employment lawyer to work in a varied role advising commercial clients on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious employment related queries.
- day-to-day employment queries, such as disciplinary and grievance matters, maternity/family leave issues and work related & health issues;
- senior executive issues, including negotiating appointments and exits; employment contracts, remuneration and retirement benefits;
- collective matters such as restructuring, redundancies, integration and TUPE;
- industrial relations and trade union matters;
- labor disputes / court and appeal litigation;
- due diligence, drafting warranties and indemnities in connection with corporate transactions, business transfers and outsourcing involving service provision changes;
- business activities and employee deployment abroad;
- Transfer of employees during M&A transactions.
In addition to the above, you will be working on more strategic projects such as complying with the gender pay gap reporting regulations or GDPR issues.
- Slovak qualified lawyer with minimum 5 years PQE
- experience in a similar role gained at reputable law firm(s)
- excellent communication skills
- fluency in English
- organized, proactive approach
- hardworking, team player
Our client is a modern and dynamic firm, one well equipped to help their clients face the future with confidence. The firm is driven by technology and readily embraces the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. They value and nurture top talent.