This is a rare opportunity for a qualified Associate from a dedicated transactional M&A practice to take on additional responsibility on large-scale M&A and private equity transactions and financing at one of the world’s premier global law firms.
You will work with the world’s leading corporations and financial investors in Africa across sectors while working on the full range of public and private transactions on complex multi-billion-euro cross-border deals, with lawyers qualified in multiple jurisdictions. This is an opportunity to grow your career on the ground in North Africa in a small, dynamic office, while leveraging connections to world-class talent and training on a salary paid in Euro.
Qualified candidates MUST be fluent in French with a track record of service to French clientele, good commercial awareness and be ready for a commitment to developing and mentoring junior talent on technical matters, drafting and superior client service.
- 3 to 8 years’ experience in M&A and ECM transactions gained at another top tier international law firm.
- Fluency in English and French (both written and spoken).
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dedication to quality client service and to continuous professional development.
Please kindly note that only those candidates most closely meeting the above criteria will be considered and invited to interview. If you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application, it is an indicator that you have not been selected to progress further in this particular process. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to your application.