Our client, an international law firm has an exciting opportunity for a talented and highly motivated trainee or junior lawyer to join their office in Bratislava.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 1 year of experience post-law school in Litigation or employment law gained ideally at another international law firm. He/she should be eager to learn and continuously develop his/her skills by working on different types of legal work and supporting the growing team.
- Law degree (foreign studies are considered a plus);
- Min 1-2 years of work experience, preferably gained at an international law firm(s);
- Good academic results;
- Fluency in English and Slovak;
- German is an advantage but not a must;
- Outstanding communication skills (written and spoken);
- Strong drafting skills;
- Team player.
Please direct any inquiries regarding this position, in complete confidence, to Alisha Buksh at [email protected]. Thank you.