Join one of Bratislava’s Most Dynamic Law Firms! 0 – 3 years of experience.
Our client is one of the leading law firms in Prague with a substantial practice in most areas of corporate and commercial law. The firm is annually listed in a leading position in the following publications: European Legal 500, Chambers Europe, Chambers Global, European Legal Experts, IFLR 1000, and Expert Guides. They seek talented and energetic law practitioners in Bratislava, no experience is needed. The firm prides itself on providing a challenging and supportive environment for its lawyers, who enjoy client contact from an early stage, and direct partner coaching and mentoring.
The office is specialized in commercial law, M&A, and litigations (including bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings). They also provide day-to-day service to corporate clients, including corporate law, contractual law, real estate, IP law, and employment law. The scope of work for this position is to prepare the reviews of legal acts and court decisions, prepare the first draft of the documents, participate at the court hearings in simple cases, and participate in due diligence and other smaller tasks connected with the transaction. Working in teams and under the supervision of senior lawyers. The focus will be on M&A and/or Litigation matters.
What is important for you?
Our client understands that different things matter to different people. As a young lawyer, you will be working on exciting and rewarding legal work that matters to you. It could mean:
- being involved in sophisticated transactions working with blue-chip clients;
- significant commercial exposure — where you work not just as a lawyer but also as a trusted strategic advisor;
- the chance to specialize in a particular area, with mentoring from a leading partner in that industry;
- working as part of a dynamic and friendly team;
- a challenging career path, assisting clients operating at the cutting edge of developing law;
- working hard, but not working excessive hours regularly.
Do you have the makings of a superior lawyer?
Our client has the goal to attract and retain the best people. To join the Firm, chances are:
- You have excelled at law school;
- You bring a unique perspective, background, or life experience to your work;
- You have a strong work ethic;
- You have both the drive and ambition to become a true strategic advisor to your clients;
- You have the commitment and dedication required to do first-class work.
- 0 – 3 years of experience;
- Strong communication skills combined with a pragmatic approach;
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken, as well as strong knowledge of English legal terminology.
To find out more about our client, and how you can broaden your experience in an excellent working environment, with strong career prospects, contact Alisha Buksh at [email protected]. Thank you.