Our client is one of Europe’s well recognized international law firms that take pride in their exceptional blend of highly competent legal professionals. In the domain of Employment Law, they advise employers on a full array of complex labor matters and are well ranking in Romania in this practice.
They are looking for an Associate to strengthen their team in Bucharest which is led by senior lawyers advising on contentious and non-contentious matters. You should have experience in labor law including having designed, negotiated, and implemented most types of corporate employment restructuring, including policy implementation and litigating employment cases for multinational companies.
- Romanian Bar Admission and a clear understanding of all aspects of Romanian employment law.
3 -5 years of experience in an international or highly regarded Romanian law firm.
- A minimum of 2 years spent in Employment Law.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Romanian as the role requires regular top-level communication with clients and lawyers in other offices.
- Remarkable work ethics twinned with strong client/service orientation.
- The ability to adapt fast, maintain and establish quality relationships with other professionals and clients.
To apply for this opportunity in complete confidence, please contact Kate Lee at [email protected]. Thank you.