Our client, a reputable international law firmis seeking a charismatic Office Manager with a strong focus on HR functions. This role requires a minimum of 10 years of operational and HR management experience (at least 3 of which would have been spent in a law firm or Big4).
As a leading member of the management team, you will focus on the execution of the firm’s vision, implementing resources to add value to the firm and optimizing any inefficiencies. You will be accountable for the performance and growth of the Czech operations, managing support staff dedicated toexcellence and always considering the bottom line. A solid understanding of law firm finance will be essential.
You will directly oversee and manage the day-to-day operations and activities of the Prague office including client service delivery, business operations, human resource management, information technology and procurement; maintain a financial framework that allows for effective and timely financial reporting, management reporting, and compliance with statutory obligations; maintain the firm’s organizational structure, including overseeing all aspects of staff administration, training, salary administration, staff meetings, performance evaluations, office protocol, and communications within the staff.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Ensure and improve efficiency of business support services
- Oversee daily operations and the work of key functions (Finance, HR, Administration, IT,, Facilities, etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication to excellence
- Establish clear and appropriate standards and measures of performance; provide coaching and mentoring, as necessary
- Performance evaluation
- Collaborate with the Managing Partner and the Executive Committee in all matters of importance
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Manage relationships with key business partners/vendors
- Foster a culture that encourages individual integrity, employee engagement.
- Proven track record as an office manager or experience in relevant role – minimum 10 years
- Planning, budgeting and financial reporting competence
- Expertise in law firm support areas management such as HR, Administration, Finance, Marketing, IS
- Knowledge of the Czech legal market
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Czech as well as in English
- Experience working effectively with legal professionals
- Exceptional organization and leadership skills. Your leadership skills will help you understand, encourage and motivate all team members to maximize productivity.
You will work most closely with the Managing Partner of the Prague office to ensure business operations work toward transforming the firm, support the firm’s strategy, and deliver high quality and cost-effective services.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
To apply for this exciting opportunity in complete confidence, please kindly contact Anita Monus at [email protected], or tel: +36302561646 for a confidential discussion. Thank you.