Our client, a well-established law firm, is currently seeking an experienced, detail-oriented, and highly motivated Intellectual Property & Technology Associate.
Our client’s team deals with all aspects of technology and IP work, and their clients are diverse, exciting, and operate across a wide range of sectors. The role will involve working on a number of significant matters and supporting/handling day-to-day client contact if appropriate, as well as having real involvement in, and making a significant contribution to, the team’s business development and continued growth.
- Slovak qualified with at least 5 years of experience at a top-tier law firm.
- Be well versed in technology and IP work.
- Strong background and a rich portfolio of successful deals on a wide array of intellectual property practices.
- Spoken and written English fluency is a must, as the job requires constant communication with professionals and clients on both national and international levels.
- Remarkable work ethics combined with a high level of professionalism and client orientation.
- Proactive attitude and the ability to adapt fast and strive in a highly diverse and high-paced work environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain quality social relationships with other legal professionals and clients.
Candidates who are more senior but have some level of portable business are also invited to apply.
To apply for this position, please send your CV in English to Alisha Buksh via email in complete confidence to [email protected]. Thank you.