Our client, a reputable international law firm, is currently in search for an experienced insurance lawyer to support their team based in their Prague office.
You will be part of a dynamic team and will be responsible to help clients avoid legal exposure, while ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations in the countries.
Candidates must be highly motivated, hardworking and ambitious in exchange for getting involved in the most sophisticated and cutting-edge transactional work. Candidates should have excellent time management skills; the ability to multi-task while paying close attention to detail, technically sound legal skills, adhering to deadlines and dedication to excellent client service; being able to work as part of a team as well as independently.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional seeking a long-term and rewarding career in a truly international environment.
- Qualified lawyer with 3-6 years of professional experience.
- English law qualification is a plus.
- Experience in Insurance Law gained ideally at a reputable law firm or in-house.
- Solid working knowledge of the regulatory framework surrounding the insurance industry.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Highly focused, enthusiastic, creative.
- Business development skills.
To apply for this position, please send your CV in English to Alisha Buksh via email in complete confidence to: [email protected]. Thank you.