Our client, a prominent and truly global law firm, seeks a Private Equity partner to join their firm in Germany (ideally with a team).
Our client has a strong global PE practice, actively counselling all nature of funds (including buyout, growth equity, mezzanine, infrastructure, real estate and other funds), management teams, family offices, entrepreneurs and other participants in the financial sponsor landscape who require fast, reliable access to multidisciplinary advisors to guide them through the legal and structural issues of a transaction in today’s intensely competitive private equity landscape. The firm brings strong, established local, regional and global experience and know-how to assist clients in succeeding in their private equity transactions. With its strategic focus in an array of industry sectors, it understands the trends, challenges and players – delivering key intelligence to guide its clients’ decisions. Furthermore, our client also targets guiding PE portfolio companies through the life cycle of its clients’ investments, including management packages, bolt-on acquisitions, increased leverage, litigation and other matters essential to ensure that those portfolio companies survive and thrive while in PE hands.
It would be a plus if the Partner has experience working hand in hand with the leverage finance and financial restructuring teams.
This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned M&A/PE attorney to join a sophisticated private equity practice and work in a dynamic and team-oriented atmosphere while enjoying the benefits and resources of an international law firm. Our client is looking for a partner with portable of [2+] million EUR.
Our client requires candidates having the following qualifications/skills
- Outstanding reputation in Private Equity and M&A;
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in Private Equity in a leading German or international law firm;
- Fluency in English, both written and orally, as well as German;
- Client focused, stress resilient and known for providing high quality advice;
- Proven track-record of marshalling the resources of the other practice and industry groups within their firm to maximise the benefit to their clients.