Our client, a global top 10 law firm with extensive CEE office/coverage, seeks a Real Estate Partner. You are welcome to come with your team.
This firm has real estate lawyers working in many parts of the globe, where they represent tenants, leaseholders, borrowers, owners, investors, developers and lenders. They guide and support clients through every stage of real estate transactions.
The firm works with many of the biggest names on real estate projects of all type and size around the globe. And we’re able to call on experienced lawyers in the key related areas that you need, such as environmental and finance. Together, we’ll work seamlessly with you to deliver your global real estate objectives.
Our client is interested in this type of candidate:
- Reputation in Real Estate and ranked in Legal500 or Chambers & Partners;
- At least 7+ years of relevant experience in Real Estate in a leading international or Czech law firm;
- Portable commensurate with what a leader would deliver. For counsels, a partial book of business or a good potential client network/contacts would be evaluated;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Client-focused, stress resilient, and known for providing high-quality advice.
Partners with teams are most welcome to inquire.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Alisha Buksh at [email protected].