Our client, an international law firm with extensive regional coverage seeks a Real Estate Partner to head the practice in Prague. You are welcome to come with your team.
This client appreciates and actively counsels’ investors, lenders, developers, landowners, tenants, buyers, and sellers in a competitive global Real Estate environment, which includes navigating often complicated multi-jurisdictional issues. The firm brings strong, established local and regional experience and know-how to assist clients in succeeding in their real estate ventures. They offer a complete range of real estate services to clients, from development joint ventures, structured investments, acquisitions, and disposals to planning and construction services.
The Partner will have extensive experience in real estate leasing, equity, project finance, acquisition and disposition, development, construction, investment, and dispute resolution. Related areas of additional advantage would be insolvency and debt restructuring, environmental and regulatory compliance, corporate structuring, taxation, and cross-border litigation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned partner or a counsel (and possibly even a motivated Sr. Associate) to play a leading role.
Our client requires candidates to have the following assets
- Reputation in Real Estate and ranked in Legal500 or Chambers & Partners;
- At least 8+ years of relevant experience in Real Estate in a leading international or Czech law firm;
- Portable commensurate with what a leader would deliver (if you are seeking to head the practice). For counsels or sr. associates a partial book of business or a good potential client network/contacts would be evaluated;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Client-focused, stress resilient, and known for providing high-quality advice.
Partners with teams are most welcome to inquire.