Looking for Corporate/Commercial lawyers for Big4, UK and Civil Law qualified with international experience. You will work on projects for clients and client service teams across EMEA. As the traditional ways of working may not be right for everyone, our client is looking for lawyers to be part of their extended team.
You will provide legal advice in most corporate & commercial business areas, including M&A support, due diligence, commercial contracts, and other related areas that may arise in corporate transactions. The work is highly varied and covers all legal issues arising from the running of a professional services business. Much of the legal work is at the cutting edge of business practice.
- Advising on, drafting and negotiating client contracts, such as engagement agreements Master Services Agreements and Global Framework Agreements with our clients as well as other complex contractual arrangements pursuant to which we provide an ever more diverse range of services,
- Technology, Software and Licensing agreements,
- Subcontracts, subcontractor agreements,
- Collaboration agreements,
- Managed services and outsourcing agreements,
- Government and public sector agreements,
- Advising on tenders and RFP responses,
- Advising on, drafting and negotiating contracts with suppliers,
- The opportunity to be the legal lead on firm-wide projects.
Your profile should include:
- Approximately 5+ yrs or more years of post-qualification experience,
- Significant experience gained either in a reputable law firm (or equivalent) (in addition, may include recent in-house experience if coming from in-house),
- Training in Corporate/Commercial advice from a well respected law firm (international is a must!),
- Ability to provide practical legal advice and support with a high degree of professionalism in a fast-paced environment and to establish a high degree of credibility, respect and trust at all levels,
- Experience of drafting and negotiating agreements for technology related services, including software development, systems integration and business transformation projects, licence and agreements/,
- Knowledge of intellectual property laws and the protection of intellectual property,
- Strong experience in drafting/reviewing & negotiating commercial contract,
- Proven ability to establish a high degree of credibility, respect and trust at all levels with senior Partners and Clients alike.
If you are an independent legal expert open to collaborate on a project basis, you will have the opportunity to work on interesting and complex projects for prestigious clients in various industries and interact with like-minded professionals. These are diverse projects, with flexible working.