Our client, a renowned international law firm has an exciting opportunity for a talented and highly motivated trainee or junior lawyer to join their office in Prague.
The ideal candidate should have minimum 1-2 years of professional experience in corporate law gained ideally at another international law firm. The new colleague should be eager to continuously develop his/her skills and contribute to the success of the growing team.
- Law degree (foreign studies are considered a plus);
- Min 1-2 years of work experience, preferably gained at international law firm(s);
- Good academic results;
- Fluency in English and Czech;
- German is an advantage but not a must;
- Outstanding communication skills (written and spoken);
- Strong drafting skills;
- Team player.
If you are a dedicated and ambitious individual who is interested in joining an established law firm you are encouraged to apply. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and knowledge.
To apply for this position, please send your CV in English to Alisha Buksh via email in complete confidence to [email protected]. Thank you.