Our client, an international law firm, is seeking an ambitious Czech-qualified transactional lawyer to join their M&A practice area in Prague working with Private clients: entrepreneurs, individual investors, and family offices to support their legal needs in order to achieve their objectives, implement their investment strategies and establish long-term structures fit for the future. You will be working on a broad range of complex transactional matters, advising on acquisitions and divestitures, joint ventures, restructurings, financings.
- Admitted to the Czech Bar
- Fluency in English and Czech is a must (both spoken and written)
- Minimum of 4 years of legal experience is required, preferably gained at leading local or international law firm(s)
- Hands-on experience with merger and acquisition transactions
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works well independently, but embraces teamwork
- A commitment to high work standards and strong attention to detail
- The ability to handle personal data or GDPR is a plus
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team passionate about what they do and enjoy the benefits and resources of a global law firm.